***COMING FALL 2022***
What makes Artonomist different?
Creatives do not currently have effective outlets that provide impactful networking and collaboration opportunities.
An unprecedented hub for ALL types of Creatives to interact based on WHY they do what they do in order to develop opportunities for careers, not just one-off jobs.
- Ineffective representation of multi-disciplinary Creatives
- Cold-contacting feels transactional
- Mainly a job-search platform
- Accurate & effective representation of multi-disciplinary Creatives
- Creative-specific prompts that create meaningful conversations & connections
- Career-centered platform through long-term relationship development
- No separation between personal & business personas
- Asking for Creative help on the general feed feels like shouting into a void
- A history of concerning ethical use of user's data
- A creatively-curated space specializing in artistic interests & conversations
- Designated functionality to search for referrals & creative-specific asks
- A company focused on creating opportunities that benefit (rather than exploit) its users
- Visual-only feeds, not optimized for accessibility
- Finding & connecting with individuals in specific Creative communities can be arbitrary & convoluted
- No central or easy place to host group forums
- Allows narrative representation of Creatives that lends to better accessibility
- Designated hubs & features for discovering and collaborating with specific communities
- Designated forum spaces around art & conversations from the Creative Community
(Other Startup Competitors)
- Isolated to specific Creative mediums & communities
- Only focused on showcasing portfolios
- Centered on the commercial industry's impact on individual Creatives
- Centered on Creative cross-medium connection & collaboration
- Focused on connecting to & fostering conversations beyond the art itself
- Centered on individual Creatives' potential impact on the commercial industry
See what others have said about what we've built.
Artonomist™ is the next wave of revolutionizing the Creative landscape.
We'd love to have you as a collaborator!
“I'm intrigued by the thoughtfulness of the prompts and the different ways users can contribute ideas, questions, and/or calls to action to the community at large. It feels like this could be an excellent starting point for some really interesting, unexpected connections.”
“Overall, I am so impressed and want to onboard NOW! Honestly, not only does it address many of the concerns I have about traditional networking sites, it also clearly comes from a place of compassion that I am EAGER to get started. Other platforms, it feels like a chore to discuss who you are and what you do. This feels truly rooted in community.”
I think it's kind of brilliant how this feels like a dating app for creatives. Because the brain associates it with that model, it helps to alleviate the daunting feeling because we live in an age where online dating has become so normalized and the idea of reaching out to people in that format, while there is an element of nerves to it, still feels less daunting.